Andhra Pradesh Intermediate 1st year examination were conducted from March 1 to March 17, while 2nd year inter examinations were held from March 2 to March 18, 2017.
Candidates who appeared for groups such as M.PC, Bi.P.C, M.E.C, C.E.C, H.E.C and other groups can check the results on Thursday.
AP Inter 1st, 2nd Year Results 2017: The Board of Intermediate Education Andhra Pradesh (BIEAP) has recently announced that AP Intermediate results 2017 will be releasing on 13th April 2017 at 12.00 PM.
AP Inter Results 2017 –Important Information
|Board||Board of Intermediate Education Andhra Pradesh (BIEAP)|
|Category||AP Inter 1st Year result 2017 and AP Inter 2nd Year result 2017|
|Date of Release||13th April 2017 at 12.00 PM|
Here, we will Update the Official results links on 13th April 2017 at 12.00 PM, Stay Tuned our page for latest updates.
Steps to Download AP Intermediate Results 2017
- Visit BIEAP Official website, bieap.gov.in
- Search for the ‘Intermediate Results 2017’ Link on Homepage
- Select your Year that is, 1st/2nd year and branch.
- Click on the link and enter your register number, password, and other details
- Click on ‘Submit’ Button
- The AP Inter 1st year/ 2nd year result along with marks will appear on the screen.
- Check the result and take a printout for further reference.